10 reasons why we’re planning to hold IMM 2025 at Laughton Showground
1. It’s a comfortable distance from the port of Dover either via a nice, picturesque route or taking the motorway. The choice is yours!
2. Accessible by public transport from Central London or London Gatwick Airport.
3. Set in the beautiful Southdowns’ National Park, with the Downs as a backdrop.
4. Divided into several smaller camping fields, with lush grass and bounded by mature hedges; these will make good windbreaks if the weather should turn against us!
5. Well drained and has a made-up road infrastructure. A large old barn structure to add another interesting space to meet friends old and new.
6. Many local attractions for all the family.
7. Great choice of alternative accommodation should you not wish to camp or would like to extend your stay in this beautiful corner of the English countryside, we have put together a list of accomodation local to the venue. (Please note, when tickets go on-sale in May 2024 there will be options for alternative on-site accommodation).
8. Less than an hour from Brighton, which amongst other amazing sights and places to visit, is home to the World’s second oldest aquarium and Europe’s biggest marina and of course is where Abba won Eurovision in 1974!
9. Visit England say, “Visit East Sussex for green hills and weald-land that look like landscape paintings, towns blitzed by Norman battles and super-cool seaside resorts’
10. In this era of rapidly rising prices this site not only offers everything that is needed for a great IMM, but the hire costs are also competitive.
Start Planning Your Route